Soldiers, the Apache IETM group appreciates the contributions you’ve made to improve the Apache TMs.
So if you have a suggestion or recommendation for a problem you see with an IETM, the pubs group wants to hear from you. Submit a DA Form 2028, Recommended Changes to Publications and Blank Forms
, and include all the details they’ll need to help them get to the right place in the IETM so they can address the problem.
Need help doing that? When filling out a DA Form 2028, include specific information like:
- Tail number (preferred) or model designator (model not required if tail number is provided)
- Dialogue questions for installed modifications
- Folder location or exact title
- Dialogue questions answered within the task
- Approximately how many steps into the task the problem occurs
- An attached screenshot of the IETM in the area in question or any other supporting information or photos that would help clarify the issue
- A good contact phone number or email address so the reviewer can contact you if they need clarification (This is really important.)
Anyone can submit a DA Form 2028 by going to:
When you get to the site, you’ll see that the URL is now CAC-enabled and you’ll have to request access. You can also submit 2028s by fax, e-mail or snail mail.
Detailed information for all methods to submit DA Form 2028s is located in the IETM on the initial splash/title screen and from the IETM table of contents at: AIRCRAFT GENERAL INFORMATION/HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL/Recommending Changes to Equipment Technical Publications. Or look under the Help button in the top menu bar: How to Use This Manual, Recommending Changes to Equipment Technical Publications.
Submit suggestions for improvements to just the IETM software (not the technical data) by e-mail: